This is a sponsored post. I am a ZOOMA Florida Ambassador. In exchange for my promotion and review of the 2015 event, I will be compensated with one race entry and sponsor gifts. All opinions are my own.
While it seems that here in Florida autumn will never get here, the fall and winter racing season is ramping up.
I don’t know about you, but I am so, incredibly ready.
There is just something about racing. I (usually) love my training runs and the feeling of getting ready for something, but now, we are just weeks away from the start of the big payoffs.
I am even more excited to be wrapping up my winter races with ZOOMA Florida in Amelia Island on January 17, 2015.
I announced that I will be back as a 2015 Ambassador for the ZOOMA Florida event, and it’s just such a great way to experience a race. I met so many great and inspiring athletes last year, both among my fellow ambassadors and in those who came out to run, and I am fortunate to have the chance to do it again this year.
ZOOMA Florida offers the complete race package. From the stunning venue
to the luxurious host hotel
to the bustling expo
to the well-planned course
to the thoughtful after-party
to the wonderful people
– every detail is in order.
Your registration will provide you the following:
- Entry into a scenic, professionally-managed, and timed half marathon, 12K or 5K race
- Access to full fit girls weekend schedule – a Fitness Expo, an Honest Tea Mocktail Party, and an After-Party Expo featuring wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, post-race massages, shopping, and music
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink stationed along the course and at the finish line
- Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- A sweet ZOOMA medal for all finishers!
- Access to special room rates at the official race hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
As I mentioned earlier this week, ZOOMA Florida has added a 12K distance to the weekend, which is the perfect midway distance between the half and the 5K. The series also has some wonderful sponsors and will be hosting some great events leading up to the big day.
Doesn’t it all sound wonderful?
All you have to do is grab a group of girlfriends and register! If you use code JENN15 at checkout, you will get 10% off any Florida distance (offer expires 1/14/15).
ZOOMA also plans to offer support with your training. They are working with 1st Place Sports to offer two runs leading up to the event:
- Training Kick Off – Let’s start your training off on the right foot with a training kick off party-run 3 miles then hang out with your fellow members of #ZOOMAnation enjoying post-run beverages and in-store discounts. All levels of runners are welcome, you do not have to be registered for the race to attend., October 18th, 9am, 1st Place Sports-San Marco, 2018 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville
- 10 Mile Training Run – Let’s conquer those double digits together!, January 3rd, 7am, 1st Place Sports-Town Center, 4870 Big Island Drive, Jacksonville
Stacie Seidman says
I wish I lived closer! This sounds like such a fun event! I’ll be in FL at the beginning of January, but I don’t think I could pull off going back down so soon. Booo!
Stacie Seidman recently posted…Bags for a Cause
Boo, indeed! You could just… you know… stay until it’s time to run? LOL!
Mary Beth Jackson says
Very nice! I can’t wait until we can all meet!
Mary Beth Jackson recently posted…Let’s Run and Make-up!
It’s going to be so great!
Abby @ BackAtSquareZero says
This is on my list of races to do at some point since it is only about 5 hours away.
Abby @ BackAtSquareZero recently posted…Weight Watchers – Week 9 of Meetings
It’s a great one! And such a nice little vacation, too 🙂
April @ RunTheGreatWideSomewhere says
Looks like a really fun race and Amelia Island is gorgeous! So many great races that time of year!
I know! I need more weekends in January!