This year, I am joining up with The Running Teacher for Tuesday Topics! Check out our new graphic!
Below are the topics but feel free to link to another running or fitness related post.
A few things to keep in mind:
• Make sure to comment on both hostesses’ posts.
• Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!
• Mention you are participating in this linkup and use the Tuesday Topics Linkup badge in your post.
• Provide a link back to each host as well.
• If you don’t play nice and are not able to follow the rules, your post will be deleted from the linkup.
Link up each week to post your favorite running tips, experiences, race and training recaps, workouts, gear, and coaching ideas. Join your hosts Coach Debbie Runs, Confessions of a Mother Runner, Mile by Mile, and Runs with Pugs, each week for the Runners’ Roundup linkup! Your link must be running related. Unrelated links will be removed. You must link back to your hosts — it’s common courtesy and a lot more fun! Spread the link-up love by visiting at least two other #running bloggers! Leave a comment and find new blogs to read! Use hashtags #running and #RunnersRoundup to stay in touch and promote your content!
Fit Five Friday
Fit Five Friday continues! We’ve got FIVE incredible co-hosts, and we are ready to link up every Friday to share YOUR weekly fitness favorites! Join My First 5K and More, Running With Attitude, Run Laugh Eat Pie, Runs with Pugs, and Zenaida every Friday for Fit Five Friday! Who’s ready for some fun?