home at last.

I am home.

And I am a marathoner.

I have a lot to process. It was a crazy, hard, wonderful and emotional weekend. I’m having all the feelings, and I think I’m just too tired to make sense of most of it.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts, messages, encouragement and love. You are all so amazing. I am going to get a recap written this week, once I can get my head around everything.

In the meantime, we have a great giveaway going on for a Spartan Race entry. If you’re looking to try something new or take on an obstacle course race, be sure to enter!

Also, ZOOMA Florida is coming up! I’m getting my gear together to take on Saturday’s race! Who’s ready?

26 Responses to home at last.

1. Meghan R says:

Congrats again! See you on Friday πŸ™‚

2. congrats! was following along on FB!
    Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama recently posted…A Healthy U Mini New Year’s Event Recap!My Profile

3. Ashley says:

Congratulations!
    Ashley recently posted…Race Wishlist 2015My Profile

4. Woohoo! You did it! Enjoy all the feelings! And also, make sure you eat all the food. You earned it!
    Stacie Seidman recently posted…Truthful TuesdayMy Profile

5. A huge congrats! This is definitely something to celebrate. And sheesh. With all the marathon talk, I’m considering doing one in a few months! I’ll have to talk training with you when I see you this weekend! I hope you are resting up a lot this week and eating everything (orrrr, is that just what I would be doing? haha)
    char eats greens recently posted…A Diaper-Free DayMy Profile

LOL! You probably won’t want to talk to me, because I am firmly in the camp that I am NEVER doing another marathon! Ever! Today is my last day of eating all the things. I just hope I can squeeze a running shoe on my bruised foot on Saturday, or else it’s going to be ugly.

6. Kristen says:

Congratulations! I bet doing a Disney marathon made it that much more special!!

7. WOOHOO! Cannot wait to hear more about it.
    Abby @ BackAtSquareZero recently posted…Charleston Half Marathon – Taper TimeMy Profile

8. Congratulations, I cannot WAIT to hear about it!!!
    Anne @ CandyCrazedrun.com recently posted…THAT RunMy Profile

9. Matilda says:

You rock Jen, well done, so proud of your achievement.
    Matilda recently posted…Wings for Life World RunMy Profile

10. jan says:

Yippee!!! Congrats! That medal is awesome. I can’t wait to hear all about it!
    jan recently posted…This is WeirdMy Profile

11. Kristen says:

Congrats! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
    Kristen recently posted…Try New Things Tuesday: A Rose So Sweet HeadbandsMy Profile

12. I am ready! See you Friday ! and CONGRATS! I am so proud of you for getting that marathon done! Can’t wait to read your re-cap!
    Mary Beth Jackson recently posted…Visionboard 2015- Goals in Pictures!My Profile

13. Angie says:

Congratulations again! I knew you could do it!
    Also, I am envious you bought the I Did It shirt. I hesitated, and now I regret not buying it.
    Angie recently posted…The roof is on fire!My Profile

<3 A friend of mine purchased it for me when she went to the expo on Wednesday. They didn't have any left on Saturday when I showed up. I wasn't sure if I would like the actual race shirt, and wanted something a little more "Yay, me!" to wear.

14. Congrats, and welcome to the club!
    Debbie @ Deb Runs recently posted…A Girl Can Dream…..My Profile