Another Friday, another week linking up for Friday Five, with three amazing DC area bloggers: Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC. Feel free to join the fun with your own Friday Five post and be sure to visit and comment on the other blogs on the linkup!
This week, we are writing about Five Friday Favorites.
What am I loving this Friday?
1. It’s the start of a wonderful weekend of celebrating. One of my best friends is getting married and we are so excited to be present for the occasion. It’s going to be a crazy trip, but worth every moment.
2. I am back among the employed. I’ve been staying at home for the past seven years, and while I have loved it, little man doesn’t need me quite as much during the day, since he’s at school. A part time opportunity arose and I jumped at it. So far, it’s been amazing, I am learning so much and I am excited to see what it brings.
3. Molly is doing much better. Some of it is her injections, and the rest of it is the weather warming up and giving her joints a break. It’s such a huge relief to see her walking around more normally and not struggling as much. We are very blessed to have such an amazing and compassionate vet who really takes such great care of his patients.
4. Training has been going great. I’ve had a few struggles with my breathing, but I’ve been feeling pretty strong and accomplished. There’s something great about feeling productive and like I’m making improvements. It’s almost addicting – it makes me want to keep pushing.
5. Spring Break will be here in just one week! I am so thrilled to have a week where we don’t have any sports or extracurriculars and can just kind of fly by the seat of our pants. I love a busy schedule, but sometimes, it’s nice to do absolutely nothing.
What are you loving this Friday?
Answer in the comments or link up to the Friday Five!