Some of the races (locally, at Disney and nationwide) that I would like to conquer one day.
- Best Damn Race Jacksonville – Ran it as a virtual, but I want to do it in person.
- Gate River Run – Completed on an injury. I want another crack at it.
- St. Augustine Half Marathon – Run local, says I. I’d like to hit all the big local races.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – I will do just about anything for wine. And food. So, winning all around.
- WDW Half Marathon – I don’t think I’m up to the entire Goofy Challenge. Maybe that will change.
- Avengers Half Marathon – I’ve never been to Disneyland. It would be fun to be there as part of a Marvel-themed race.
- Star Wars Rebel Challenge – I don’t think this needs an explanation.
- Castaway Cay 5K – Available on the Disney cruise line. I am not a huge cruise fan, but if we do book a trip, this will be a factor.
- Space Coast Half Marathon – One down, four to go.
- Ragnar Florida Keys – It just feels right.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah – RNR races are supposed to be awesome. Savannah is the closest one and I love the city.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach – My brother-in-law runs this on the regular. It would be a great family thing.
- The Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run – I have yet to see the cherry blossoms. I would love to run through them.
- AJC Peachtree Road Race – This 10K seems to be a favorite. The crowds and runners seem fabulous. I want to be a part of it.
- Big Sur Half Marathon – Those views are something else.
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon San Francisco – Apparently, they have chocolate. And Tiffany & Co. I like both.