Mary Beth, my fellow ZOOMA Florida Ambassador, over at Tutus and Tennies, posted this little getting-to-know-you-better challenge, that she found via The Fit Foodie Mama. Since today, January 1, is going to be a light day, as we recover from staying up way too late and help Mr PugRunner celebrate his birthday, I decided to play along.
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- I don’t think I have another one. People don’t seem to give me nicknames.
Four jobs I have held:
- cashier at Michael’s
- receptionist at an employment recruiting office
- advertising manager for a shipping magazine
- marketing director for a sporting event
Four movies I have watched more than once:
- Gone With The Wind
- Star Wars
- Steel Magnolias
- *this question is kind of unfair because I love movies and watch tons of them repeatedly. It would be easier to pull four I HAVEN’T watched more than once.
Four books I would recommend:
- She’s Come Undone – Wally Lamb
- Les Miserables – Victor Hugo
- The Book Thief – Marcus Zusak
- Harry Potter series – JK Rowling
- again, as an avid reader, it’s hard to stop at just four. Or even forty. But these are the four that came to my mind first.
Four places I have been:
Four things I don’t eat:
- Runny eggs
- Most meats
Four of my favorite foods:
- Sushi – a good spicy tuna roll goes a long way
- Ice cream
- Baked potatoes
Four TV shows I watch:
- Game of Thrones
- The People’s Couch
- I really just don’t watch TV, so this list was actually hard to compile. It would be nice to be able to get into a show but so few hold my interest and I get distracted and never come back to them.
Four things I am looking forward to in 2015:
- Finishing my first marathon
- Family vacation
- A girls’ trip with my mom
- Spending time with family and friends.
And there it is. If you’re reading this, go ahead and post your responses or on your own blog, and be sure to share with us some of your “fours” in the comments below.
Happy New Year!