Cheese & Vegetable Quiche Recipe
By August 10, 2013Published:
- Yield: one 9 inch quiche (6-8 Servings)
- Cook: 30 mins
Light and delicious, perfect for summer when served with a salad. (adapted from a Food Network recipe)
- 1 9 refrigerated pie crust (or make your own)
- 1 10oz package frozen, chopped spinach thawed & drained
- 1 cup cooked, mixed vegetables (peas, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, onions are all good ideas)
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup grated cheese (I use a mix of cheddar & swiss)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tsp mustard (dijon or regular)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Line a 9" tart or pie pan with one pie crust.
- Combine spinach and vegetables and spread into crust.
- Combine ricotta, cheddar, swiss, milk, eggs, mustard and spices. Spoon on top of spinach mixture.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until quiche has set. Cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress