I have been selected as one of ten Ambassadors for the 2014 ZOOMA Florida Half Marathon & 5K!
I am so excited and so honored to be a part of this great event, and I’m incredibly proud to be sporting the above badge on my sidebar.
The 2014 ZOOMA Florida event will be held on January 18 at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island. It’s a spectacular location, quiet and secluded, full of small town charm and natural beauty. I really can’t think of a better place for a race weekend away. Participants can choose to run a 5K or a half marathon, and then spend the rest of the day enjoying an oceanfront after-party, live music, post-race massages, shopping and recovery yoga. Not only will it be an awesome race weekend for local athletes, it will make for a great girls’ weekend for those traveling from farther away.
While ZOOMA is a women’s race series, dedicated to the empowerment of women (in fact, the series was listed as one of FitSugar’s top races to run with the girls), males and females are welcome to run and enjoy.
What comes with your registration fee?
- Entry into an unforgettable, professionally-managed and timed half marathon or 5K race
- Access to a full weekend of yoga, sponsored cocktail hour, and a Fitness Expo
- ZOOMA Signature Swag Bag (over $50 value)
- Water and Cytomax Sports Performance drink on the course
- Water, Cytomax Sports Performance drink, Muscle Milk Light and food at the finish line
- GU Energy Gel station along the course
- Wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly at the After-Party Expo
- Necklace designed exclusively by Satya Jewelry for ZOOMA for all half marathon finishers
- Post-race massage, shopping and live music at the ZOOMA After-Party Expo
I am ecstatic to have this half marathon on my race calendar and I hope you’re as excited as I am!
Are you ready to register for a weekend of racing and relaxation? Insert the code FLAAMB3 at the end of the form to get 10% off your ZOOMA Florida race!
Have you ever run this, or any other ZOOMA race, in the past?
Will you be at Amelia Island on January 18?