I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I think it’s time I finally made a Race Bucket List of my very own.
I’ve divided it up by local events, Disney events, and random, someday races.
- ZOOMA Florida – Coming up in January!
- Gate River Run – The largest 15K in the United States. Hopefully, I’ll cross this off in March.
- St. Augustine Half Marathon – Run local, says I. I’d like to hit all the big local races.
- Jacksonville Bank Marathon – If I’m going to run a full, this one will be it. Otherwise, I’ll be happy doing the half.
- Tour de Pain – Two days, three races. How could that be anything but insane?
- Glow Run 5K – I just like the idea of all the glow stuff at night.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler – Soon, my precious. Soon.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – I will do just about anything for wine. And food. So, winning all around.
- WDW Half Marathon – I don’t think I’m up to the entire Goofy Challenge. Maybe that will change.
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon – I’ve never been to Disneyland. It would be fun to be there as part of a race.
- Glass Slipper Challenge: Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K – I love princesses.
- Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare: Disneyland 10K & Disneyland Half Marathon – I might as well go big or go home.
- Space Coast Half Marathon – For the next five years, so I can complete The Big Bang medal series
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah – RNR races are supposed to be awesome. Savannah is the closest one and I love the city.
- The Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run – I have yet to see the cherry blossoms. I would love to run through them.
- AJC Peachtree Road Race – This 10K seems to be a favorite. The crowds and runners seem fabulous. I want to be a part of it.
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon San Francisco – Apparently, they have chocolate. And Tiffany & Co. I like both.
I’m sure that I will come up with more as I go along. And you will see there are a couple of marathons on the list. I don’t know if it’s more the experience or the idea of the challenge.