There are just 44 shopping days until Christmas (and only 18 until Hannukkah!), so this Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Runners is coming in hot!
First up in my holiday gift guide for runners, the stocking. Stockings are my favorite part of the gift giving experience. They can be filled with so many wonderful treats and perfect little presents. I think I look forward to them more than anything else.
Fill your favorite runner’s stocking with things like:
- Great running socks, like these from Balega
- a new RoadID (use code SHIP_147 for free shipping)
- Running fuel, in the form of gels and chews
- Tubes of Nuun electrolyte tablets
- Running or race-themed ornaments
Slightly larger than stocking stuffers are accessories. These are just as fun, but maybe won’t fit on the mantel.
- Cute Goodr sunglasses
- new headphones (I love the Aftershokz OpenMove, but everyone is different)
- an upgrade on their Garmin device (have you checked out the Fenix? swoon!)
- a Theragun or similar massage gun
What runner doesn’t love new gear? A cute new outfit is always fun! And what about shoes? It’s on the list!
- MomSquad Clothing (their leggings have great compression and their workout tops are so cute. Use code JENN20 to save!)
- All In Motion from Target. I love their shorts, leggings and tanks.
- Old Navy Activewear has great sports bras, bike shorts and leggings for a fabulous price.
- Athleta is the perfect place to splurge on a cute fit for your favorite runner.
- Brooks Running has some of the best cold-weather and protective gear around.
- a favorite pair of running shoes (or a gift certificate to go towards that pair!)
Yes, I love wrapping paper and ribbon, but running experiences make for fabulous holiday gifts, too!
- A race entry (bonus points if you register to run, too!). Try any of the upcoming Best Damn Race events with code RUNSWITHPUGS for an extra fun time!
- A sports massage with their favorite LMT
- A session or two with a reputable running coach
- A gift certificate for cryotherapy or similar therapeutic service
What do you plan to give or hope to receive this holiday season?
Join the Runner’s Roundup!
Grab our graphic and share the love!